Together for better liver cancer patient treatment and care
Liver cancer incidence rates are rapidly increasing across the world. And, because it is rarely detectable early, when it is most treatable, any liver cancer is difficult to cure.
ILCA’s mission is to lead a global community of physicians, scientists and allied professionals through education and research, with the goal to better prevent and treat liver cancer.
Our industry partnership programme for 2021 offers healthcare companies the platform from which to support ILCA’s mission and values through educational, scientific activities and events. We offer a strategic forum for high-level dialogue between ILCA leadership and industry partners to discuss the key issues for the future of liver cancer treatment, as well as recognition of your year-round partnership support.
ILCA Industry Partners will receive a variety of exclusive benefits:
ILCA is putting together a strategic forum for high-level dialogue between the ILCA Executive Committee (leaders in the liver cancer field) and representatives of industry partners. This forum will be co-chaired by the ILCA President-Elect and an industry representative. It offers attendees the chance to listen, understand and learn from each other on a range of groundbreaking ideas as well as exploring the strategic priorities for ILCA. The forum is held twice a year.
Industry partners earn a special invitation to ILCA’s leaders reception. This private networking event brings together ILCA’s Executive Committee, members of the ILCA Council, past ILCA leaders and other notable figureheads once a year during the annual conference.
Industry partners have the option of holding one private meeting with members of the ILCA Executive Committee, or Council. Alternatively, industry partners may invite an ILCA representative to a company-organised event or internal company meeting.
- Company logo and link to website on ILCA website homepage.
- Listing as “ILCA Industry Partner” on dedicated page on ILCA website.
- Use of “ILCA Industry Partner” logo in company communications (upon prior approval).
- One company-specific article per annum drafted for inclusion in the ILCA newsletter (such as an interview with a senior company representative).
- One op-ed piece per annum drafted for the ILCA website by the partner company and written by a subject-matter expert with a unique perspective on a particular issue.
- Priority status on sponsorship of all ILCA activities outside of the annual conference.
- First right of refusal of sponsorship for new ILCA projects.
- Company logo and acknowledgement as “ILCA Industry Partner” on conference website and on conference app.
- Priority listing in exhibition section of virtual conference platform.
- Acknowledgement of company name as “ILCA Industry Partner” during conference opening and closing sessions.
- 5 delegate badges to the annual conference.
- Acknowledgement as “ILCA Industry Partner” on workshop website.
- Acknowledgement of company name as “ILCA Industry Partner” during workshop opening session.